Arlequín is a unique abstract artwork made by Alicia, our Artificial Intelligence system. She studied over 9100 paintings from renowned artists during 250 hours. There were necessary 300.000 iterations of complex computing operations in order to understand the patterns and techniques of those artists and learn how to create brand new abstract paintings.
The result is this one-of-a-kind artwork carefully selected and minted as a NFT on Ethereum's blockchain to certify its uniqueness and ownership.
• Edition: unique (1/1)
• Format: PNG
• Size: 4096 x 4096px (as "unlockable content")
• 2% royalty fee for secondary sales [Learn more]
• Algorithms: LightweightGAN (MIT license) and ISR (Apache 2.0 license)
• Training dataset: Met Museum and WikiArt (100% public domain images)
Free printed copy
With the purchase of this NFT the buyer will receive a physical copy of this artwork printed on museum-quality canvas and shipped worldwide at no extra cost.
Physical copy specifications:
• Size: 16x16'' (40.62x40.62 cm). 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• Mounting brackets included
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
In order to offset the carbon emissions that minting this NFT generates, a tree will be planted in a rural area in Spain with the sale of this artwork [Learn more].
The buyer of this NFT is granted an unlimited and exclusive license to use this artwork, including for commercial purposes.