Unique work of art generated by Artificial Intelligence and nicely printed in canvas.
NOTE: We guarantee that only one copy of this AI artwork will ever be sold.
This artwork has been created by Artificial Intelligence using an algorithm that analyzed thousands of real oil paintings during 1200 hours, learning the styles and patterns from renowned artists. This technique, called Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN), allows computer systems to create unique artworks from scratch.
- 16 x 16 inch (40.64 x 40.64 cm)
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², 1.5" deep
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
Generated with StyleGAN-Keras and enlarged with ESRGAN.
+20k public domain oil paintings from Met Museum and WikiArt.