La amargura de lo trivial is an abstract artwork with Japanese ancient art inspiration created by Alicia, our Artificial Intelligence artist, in 2020. In order to create this artwork, Alicia studied during 400 hours over 3500 wood prints and learned their techniques.
The result is this unique artwork that has been carefully selected and printed in canvas. It comes with a Uniqueness Certificate that guarantees that this artwork is one of a kind and no other copies will ever be sold.
• 40.6 x 40.6 cm / 16 x 16 inches
• Matte finish coating
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
• Mounting brackets included
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• 1.5" deep
• Algorithm inspired by DCGAN research paper (MIT license) and Fast Style Transfer for Arbitrary Styles (Apache 2.0 license)
• Trained with over thousands of public domain paintings from Metropolitan Museum of New York.