Algarabía is an abstract artwork with nature motives created by Alicia, our Artificial Intelligence artist, in 2020. In order to create this artwork, Alicia studied during 1200 hours thousands of paintings from renowned artists and learned their techniques.
In order to create Algarabía, Alicia has been particularly inspired by the French artist Robert Delaunay and it is easy to recognize his abstract style, which resonates with Windows Open Simultaneously (1912).
The result is this unique artwork that has been carefully selected and printed in canvas. It comes with a Uniqueness Certificate that guarantees that this artwork is one of a kind and no other copies will ever be sold.
• 40.6 x 40.6 cm / 16 x 16 inches
• Matte finish coating
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
• Mounting brackets included
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• 1.5" deep
• Algorithm inspired by DCGAN research paper (MIT license) and Fast Style Transfer for Arbitrary Styles (Apache 2.0 license)
• Trained with over thousands of public domain paintings from Met Museum and WikiArt