Luchador de sumo is an abstract artwork with Japanese ancient art inspiration made by Alicia, our Artificial Intelligence system. In order to create it, Alicia studied during 400 hours over 350 paintings from Japanese artists and learned their techniques.
The result is this one-of-a-kind artwork carefully selected and minted as a non-fungible token (NFT) in Ethereum's blockchain to certify its uniqueness and ownership. The owner receives an unlimited and exclusive license to use this artwork, including for commercial purposes.
With the purchase of this NFT the buyer will receive a physical copy of this artwork printed on museum-quality canvas and shipped worldwide at no extra cost.
In order to offset the carbon emissions this transaction generates, a tree will be planted in a rural area in Spain with the sale of this NFT [Learn more].
• Edition: unique (one-of-a-kind)
• Format: PNG
• Size: 2048 x 2048 px (as "unlockable content")
• 2% royalty fee for secondary sales [Learn more]
Physical copy specifications:
• Size: 16x16'' (40.62x40.62 cm). 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd² (470 g/m²)
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• Mounting brackets included
• Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Algorithm inspired by DCGAN research paper (MIT license)
• Trained with over thousands of public domain paintings from Met Museum and WikiArt